In the current scenario we find multitudes of women marching towards success in their personal and professional lives. Behind the confidence and strength of these women lies the feminine grace that fights all the odds that come their way… And we at SRM University, where the population of women is on par or even slightly more than that of men, wish to take this opportunity and form a team of leaders who would represent the various problems battled by the students, staff and faculty members.
SRM Institute of Hotel Management believes in gender equality & gender justice in all of its intervention & practices. Keeping these principles in view, it is important to ensure an organizational climate is free from discrimination & harassment with a particular focus on sexual harassment. For this Woman Grievance Redressal Cell is established in the college. The cell is responsible for looking into any complaints filed by students & staff about woman grievances at the college.
The Grievance Redressal Cell at SRM Institute of Hotel Management attempts to address genuine problems and complaints of girls whatever be the nature of the problem. Students are encouraged to use the suggestion boxes placed on different sections of the campus to express constructive suggestions and grievances. They may also approach the members of the cell or any of their other faculty as is comfortable to them.
Students may also express their grievances online by filling out the form below. Students are requested to note that making a complaint is serious and therefore they are to use this power in a responsible manner. At the same time, the college assures students that once a complaint is made, it will be treated with sensitivity and confidentiality & with utmost importance.
1) A grievance box shall be kept in various accessible points inside the campus for collecting the complaints.
2) Woman employee or female student of SRM IHM, will have the right to lodge a complaint concerning sexual harassment against a male student or the employee of the institute, by putting the written and signed complaint in the complaint box. In case of sexual harassment the complainant shall include the specific nature of the incident, date and the place of the incident, name of all parties involved as well as a detailed report of all pertinent facts.
3) Don’t feel a sense of shame. Tell the harasser very clearly that you find his behavior offensive.
4) Don’t ignore the harassment in the hope that it will stop on its own. Come forward and complain. Talk to somebody you trust about the harassment. It will not only give you strength but also help others in similar situations to come forward and complain.
• Do not work alone in isolated areas of institution.
• Must save help line numbers on mobiles and use it during emergency.
• Use latest Apps available for safety.
• Attend self defense workshop and legal awareness workshop.
• Put signed written compliant in women grievances redressal cell box.
• Counseling with cell members.
|Committee Member||Designation||Contact Number|
|Chef Ramesh||Vice Principal – SRM IHM||+919444484740|
|Mrs. Lathangi||Students Counselor||+919952885235|
|Ms. Suja Kannu||Faculty||+919941435733|